The Certified Cyber-Security Specialist training focuses on creating information security individuals who are trained in protecting, detecting and responding to threats on the network.
Information security individuals are usually familiar with network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, location of each system, security policy, etc. This training will prepare students with the fundamental understanding of the true construct of data transfer, network technologies, software technologies so that they understand how networks operate, understand what software automating is and how to analyse the subject material.
In addition, network defense fundamentals, application of network security controls, protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN and firewall configuration, intricacies of network traffic signature, analysis and vulnerability scanning are also covered which will help information security individuals design greater network security policies and successful incident response plans.
Highly applicable for:
- Anyone starting a career in Information Security / Cyber-Security.
- IT professionals wanting to transition their career into Cyber-Security.
- Anyone needing a robust introduction to Cyber-Security.
- Anyone planning to work in a position that requires Cyber-Security knowledge.
- Anyone with Information Security / Cyber-Security responsibilities.
- Anyone who has learned “on the job” but who would benefit from a formal presentation to consolidate their knowledge.
- Professionals familiar with basic IT and Information Security concepts and who need to round out their knowledge.
CCSS Exam Details
Duration: 1 Hour
Number of Questions: 30 Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
Open Book: No
Electronic Equipment allowed: No
Training Method: Instructor Led
* Once you successfully completed the inquiry form and pressed submit, wait a few seconds to be redirected automatically to the confirmation page.