iTrain Asia’s Data Protection Policy
At iTrain Asia Pte. Ltd. (“iTrain Asia”, “us”, “we”, “our”), we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). We know that privacy is important to you and we strive to be as open and transparent as possible in how we serve you. As such, this Policy explains:
- The type of personal data we collect and how it’s collected
- How we process and use the personal data provided by you
- What we “don’t” do with your data to protect your interest
- How to access and update your personal data
- Data Collected
1.1. Personal Data includes information such as your name, email address, phone, gender,
identification number or passport number, address, company name, company registration number, job position, job level or job function.
1.2. Your Personal Data is collected from various sources including but not limited to:
- Enquiring about a certification training, course, open day, workshop or event that we’re running
- Purchasing and using our services
- Requesting program information and obtaining course schedule updates
- Free usage of our services
- Purpose of Collecting of Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data in order to:
- communicate with you; and/or
- where relevant, marketing of our Service and sending any updates, new features, special offers, promotional material to you; and/or
- to invite you to attend special events; and/or
- to perform statistical analysis; and/or
- to conduct research on planning, training, services, security and testing; and/or
- for any other purpose related to our operations, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement of the transaction and communication with you; and/or
- where required by law, where iTrain Asia considers that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where iTrain Asia suspects that the legal fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
- to prepare or submit any claims or payments to any party for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purpose related to iTrain Asia business; and/or
- for purposes connected with iTrain Asia rights to pursue legal and financial advice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
- to make such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law in order to process your personal data, your consent is required. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data for the above-stated purpose (“Purposes”), we cannot process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
3.1. Your information provided to us will be kept confidential, however to facilitate the purposes above
and the provision of our service to you, we may process and use your Personal Data
3.2. We do not share your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to:
- Comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court order or legal processes; or
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the organisation and its group of companies
3.3. We may also share your information with:
- Companies in the iTrain Group
- Business partners and vendors we work together with to deliver trainings or other services you have subscribed to
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating GIRO payments
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes
- What happens when you don’t provide sufficient Personal Data
In the event sufficient Personal Data isn’t supplied, we may not be able to provide the full range of benefits and services to you as set out in Section 2.
- Access or Update your Personal Data
5.1. Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by us on payment of a
prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
5.2. If you have any queries regarding this PDP Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal
Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to the company for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set out as above, you may send your request in writing at the following address (Section 6 below).
- Contact us for your Personal Data
6.1. if you have any feedback, inquiries or complaints in respect to your personal data by e-mailing email@example.com
6.2. if you wish to cease receiving any marketing materials, promotions and information on our Services and other products from iTrain Asia.
6.3. if you would like us to stop processing your Personal Data.
- Changes to Personal Data Protection Notice
We reserve the right to amend or modify this Data Protection Policy from time to time without prior notice, and in response to changes in legislation. We advise that you check this Notice on our website regularly to stay updated and remain committed to safeguarding your information and being open about our data protection practices.
- Personal Data Protection Information
Visit the following URL to find out more about Personal Data Protection legislation in Singapore: https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/